Sorry, this isn't a post dedicated to the N*Sync, but now that I've got you singing the song I guess I should tell you the real reason. In the winter of 2006 I purchased MY very first car, Coby the Cobalt (the silver one). It was a HUGE deal for me as I purchased it on my own, no cosigner, and made the payments on my own. A couple months later Josh had to show me up and bought his Honda Civic Si, ah well. However, for the two cars it was love at first sight. This was the day he purchased his car, spring break 2006!

But, as of today we are done paying my car off, 2.5 years early!!! And within the next couple months Josh's car will hopefully be next!! Then we will be down to just paying our school loans (until we die probably). Deployment is rough, but deployment pay is sweet. Thank you Lord for blessing us financially, and keeping us responsible with our money. I am so joyous today!!!
2 comments:
Its so great to pay stuff off!
and yes, I'm singing the song- but I don't mind!!!
Way to go!! What an awesome feeling.
Post a Comment