For those that know me well enough, you know that
I choose to be 'not gifted' in the cooking area.
Also, while working 40 hours a week, taking 2 classes,
and attending social events up the wazzo,
I don't have the time to really learn good recipes right now.
In addition, I'm cooking for one, and there's no fun there!
So, as sad as it may seem, I have not made a homemade meal for myself in the past two months!
There are a ton of great frozen meals out there that I love.
I know that it probably isn't the healthiest thing to do,
but I'm working out more to counteract that fact :)
Anyways, this is by far my new favorite meal.
If you haven't tried Bertolli meals you are missing out.
They are super convenient, and very tasty.
Now I'm going to go back to eating :)

No comments:
Post a Comment