I'm not the crafty type, it's not an area that I consider myself to be talented in. However, I was searching for some easy stuff to do with scrapbook paper (besides scrap booking, which I don't do). I have exactly 3 days off of school before I start up again, so I wanted to do some mindless stuff! Anyways, I did a couple clothes pins, they will have magnets on the back too. Pretty cheap to make! I'm far from done though.
Then the boys and I made JP a blanket. They were such great help (sarcasm). The green part is just a separate blanket underneath, to limit the dog hair.
Then, I completed something I've been wanting to do for awhile!! I cleaned out our master bath closet and cabinets! There wasn't much in the drawers so I didn't take pics of that, but check out the closet.
Here is the before shot, it doesn't look like much but there are so many small things that you can't see all cluttered together:
Then I got an idea, I didn't want to put all the bottles in a line up against the wall because eventually they will get knocked around and out of place. So, I thought to myself I need to buy some boxes. Then I said, wait! I have TONS of empty shoe boxes (I don't know why I keep them, but I can't part with them!) So then I did this:
Before:

1 comment:
You go girl! Crafty...I would say so after this post! And I'm thouroughly impressed with your organization! Way to go!
Post a Comment