~We made it back safely to Texas last Tuesday and are slowly getting back into the swing of things.
~Today we finally took down our Christmas decorations.
~Tomorrow Josh starts his first Master's class, thankfully for me, I don't start again until the 18th.
~We both go back to a full work week tomorrow, blah.
~Christmas was great, kind of bittersweet, and way too short thanks to my job. Ah well.
2010 should be interesting, filled with some fun and challenges.
We are slowly planning our trip to Vegas and the Grand Canyon in early May to celebrate our birthdays and 3 year anniversary.
There is the random post for you. Once I find my memory card adapter I will put up some pictures.
Please pray that the time between now and summer goes by incredibly slow :)
2 comments:
Good to know you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment