Thursday, January 14, 2010

Going private sometime soon

With Josh deploying, we've decided we're going to go private eventually. When military members are deployed it is really common for people to put their blogs and facebook on completely private or friends only. There are many reasons why people do it, but the main reason is for the safety of military members and their families. So, I know it's somewhat far in advance, so consider this warning #1, we are eventually going to have the blog set to private which means you will have to log-in or be invited to see the blog. This means, if you want to keep reading the blog you will have to send me your email address, or just post a comment saying you want to keep reading. Otherwise, once it's private you're out of the loop!

So, consider yourself warned :)


11 comments:

kh123 said...

I want to keep reading!

GroverFamily said...

keep me in the loop please:)
amalgrover@hotmail.com

Scott Family said...

Count us in! wise1538@yahoo.com

Jordan and Lexi said...

Please send me an invite! Thanks :)

Anne said...

Keep me in the loop, please! :)

Ingram Family said...

Count me in too! Is Josh deploying in July, Chris is...boo.

Aimee said...

Keep me in the loop too! We'll be going private soon as well...I'll keep you posted. :)

ADRIENNE and JOSH said...

Don't forget about us! We'll be waiting for your invite!

Jen said...

please send me an invite

A&ABurkey said...

Keep me on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Teara! I don't know if you remember me, but Anne introduced us. I would love to keep up with you guys even though I don't check blogs that often (as you can tell from my late reply!) Thanks!