Saturday, January 16, 2010

if you have a minute....

If you have a minute, please go to this website and vote for couple Vanessa and Mike #204. They are friends of friends and are trying to win a San Francisco dream wedding. Out of 350 couples, they have made it to the top 5. Vanessa is currently battling cancer and Mike is a Captain in the Air Force. They met in Columbus, Mississippi. You can read their story here:


and vote for them here:


(scroll down to their picture and put your info in)

The winner will be announced on Valentine's day. Please pass this on if you can!!

Thanks,

Teara

1 comment:

holly gannett said...

Oh my goodness, I know Vanessa :( I hope you don't care but I just basically copy and pasted your blog entry into mine.

Hey I feel terrible but I can not for the life of me remember her last name... do you remember it?

Hope all is going well. h