Saturday, March 14, 2009

New haircut...

My haircut dilemma.
So, I went in for another haircut. I don't mind it. She did the weird but popular long in the front and short in the back. I don't really have a picture of the back, so this is all you get. I'm wondering though, are the bangs a little to far over? I'm also contemplating having this be my last short haircut. I kinda miss having longer hair because I think that short hair has always looked awkward on me. But, a lot of people say it makes me look older.
So, what do you think? Short?

Long?

A happy medium?
Please comment, I'd really like to know :)

4 comments:

ADRIENNE and JOSH said...

Girl, you are gorgeous no matter how long your hair is! The short hair looks really great and I think it's the most FUN! Also, is that a mushroom you're holding?

Kimberly Anne said...

I say long! I cut 13" off my hair in October and I've already started growing it back out. You definitely look great either way... and what in the world are you holding??

Amber said...

i love your long hair!

Aimee said...

I love your long hair! I'm starting to grow mine out now, everyone says my short hair makes me look older but I can't do much of anything with it that I want to :( So back to long it goes!