Thursday, March 12, 2009

Babies gallore....

I could go on and on about people we know that are pregnant or have just had a baby. To be honest, I started to make a mental count and I had to quit at 17, it was so easy it wasn't even fun anymore. BUT! Of those 17+ people, two gave birth this week.
I hope to have more pictures soon! People tend to forget about me way over in Texas :(

This is my newest niece Rylee Michelle Butler born March 11th at 4:31pm weighing 5lbs 13 ounces and 19 inches long.

Almost EXACTLY 23 hours earlier, Amber (practically my sister growing up) gave birth to my *nephewDamien Mikel Robinson.
He was born on March 10th weighing 8lbs 4 oz.
I hope to have my own pictures of Damien soon. But for now, here's a link!

http://www.newbornsbytraditions.com/mp_includes/body.asp

My sister and my cousin live literally 5 minutes away from each other, so they've gone through their whole pregnancies together. They were due almost 2 weeks apart and they gave birth so close. Neat huh?

This brings me to 4 nieces now Kirsten (almost 7), Karma (3), Gracey (3), and Rylee and *2 nephews Bradley (7 months) and now Damien.

I wish I could be home to see the newbies!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Aww congrats to your sister and cousin! Rylee is just a lil peanut! I can't believe you know so many preggos, that's crazy!!

Kimberly Anne said...

Congratulations, your family is growing so fast!! I know what you mean about everyone being preggers or just having babies, yikes!!

...if one more person asks when we're going to have a baby, grrrr!!