So, those that do not know, I LOVE Wheel of Fortune and I'm actually pretty good at it. We were planning to go to Dallas for the Auto Show in March just to get away. I happened to be surfing the internet and they were having the Wheelmobile (auditions) for the show at the time same AND right in the same building as the car show! Basically it is a shot in the dark if you make it. You stand in a line, fill out a card, place it in a large drum and pray that your name gets called. Well, my name (nor Josh's) got called the first round. So, Josh knowing how bad I wanted this decided we could go again at the second show, even though he really wanted to go look at cars instead. Unfortunately, that one was sold out, so we waited even longer to get into the third show. Again, our names weren't called. But, it was a fun time. We finally made it to the car show at about 6:30 and stayed there for the next 3-4 hours. All in all it was a pretty entertaining day. We stayed the night in Fort Worth and that city is awesome!
Just to show how close they are! Both were inside though
Crazy lines and LOTS of people
We've been looking for a convertible, this one is just a little too pricey though.
Plus we want a used one.
To see more pictures, just go here:
No comments:
Post a Comment