Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love May!

This month has been so great. I am in awe of God for all the wonderful things he has given us.

Some highlights in no particular order....
- It is storming outside, the peaceful kind of storm, not "it's a twister" storm.
- Josh and I celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage this month.
- I turned 26.
- My wonderful birthday present from Josh is in the mail.
- I started classes 9 and 10 of 15, only 5 more left!
- Josh is finally getting rid of the LT before his name to pin on CAPTAIN!
- Josh is getting a great raise next month
- I just found out today about my awesome raise coming in July
- We have a 4 day weekend coming up
- I only have to work 2 days next week....
- Because Matt and Kelly are coming to Abilene!

I'm just so thankful. Wonderful things happen with God in your life.

Now, if only my homework would magically complete itself....

1 comment:

Ingram Family said...

What a great update!! I am so happy for you guys, glad to hear the raise got worked out, PTL! Your month of May sounds like it was awesome!