While I was home for a week I got to spend most of my time up at "the lake." My family has grown up spending summers on Little Fish Lake in Marcellus, Michigan. We lived here during the summers, went ice fishing and ice skating in the winters. We always had hamburgers, hot dogs, and s'mores every night. The cottage was always filled with family! Anyways, here is a short recap of everyone including all my nieces and nephews. Enjoy!
Here is my newest niece Riley Michelle. She's about 5 months now. That's her dad Nick.
My brother Jay, Banana Boarding. For those who don't know what it is, its basically a surf board tied to the boat. You have to get up on your own and stay up, there's nothing to hold onto. The board has been around the cottage since the 70s.
Here are my nieces, Kirstin, Gracey and Karma.
My grandpa taught me how to drive the boat. Only the adults did that growing up, I had a blast!
One of my little sisters, Stephy goofing around on the tube.
I met my nephew Bradley, he will be a year old next week!
My other little sister Jenny swinging off the rope swing.
My wonderful grandpa! (He hates pictures!)
This was a different day back home playing corn hole and hanging out! That's my stepmom Laura in the middle, notice each of them has a dog on their laps. That's Sammy, Cha-Chi and Pepper, the other one Maggie was running around somewhere.
Tubing with my sister Stephy. Below is my little brother Jay and Steph on one tube and my sister Jen, and brother-in-law Nick on the other tube. We love the water! The black thing behind them is a slide that my dad, grandpa and uncles made years ago. It's a long tube with a hose in it to slide into the water.
This my grandma Marj with another nephew (my cousin's son) Damien.
Here is my brother Jay knee boarding like a pro.
Jenny enjoying the boat ride.
This is one of Jenny's girls, Karma. She is 3 IF I remember right.
This is Rylee!
Here is my dad and Karma.
Here are my brother and sisters, Jay (20), Steph (22) and Jen (23).
Here's my mom.
Here I am with Bradley.
Nieces, Kirstin (7) and Gracey (4) passed out on the speedboat.
Kirstin, Gracey, and Karma hanging out my dad's hot tub gazebo, which he built with his bare hands! Great in the Michigan winters :)
Gracey being silly!
Here is a sneak peak of Lake Michigan. I love this place too! Josh and I spent many summers here, and on that pier confessing our love for each other summer after summer. True story! This is definitely "our" place, it is where Josh proposed as well. This lake is huge and has beautiful sand dunes.
Hope you enjoyed meeting the family! There are plenty more pics on facebook.
2 comments:
What a fun trip! You have such a good looking family!
Michigan looks like a pretty sweet place - and like Angela said, a fun and beautiful family makes it even better.
Post a Comment