Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthdays!

I'm slowly catching up with blog so be sure to catch all of the posts!
For those who didn't know, Josh's birthday was April 26th, mine is exactly 2 weeks later on May 10th, then our anniversary is May 19th. We tend to clump everything together. Here are some pics.

The Big 25!! 
And the traditional homemade apple-pie. And yes, I melted the candle again so the pie was a little blue. Ugh!

His birthday present was a weed wacker for our fast growing yard.

Two weeks later, Josh surprised me with cheesecake! (Also becoming a tradition since we were at the cheesecake factory in Birmingham last year).

Can't forget about Reggie!

And here was my gift! I got my macbook. I love it very much. It is weird adjusting to a mac like ctrl+alt+del isn't the same, copy, paste etc. But, it's totally worth the switch and I love it. I feel guilty having it, but hey I have worked hard and I've had a very crummy computer for many years now. So can you say upgrade? (sing it Beyonce from the DTV commercials!). 

Here is a fun picture. This happened last year and it made us feel very loved. These are all the cards we get for our anniversary and birthdays. Even though most of them are from the same people (2 birthday and 1 anniversary card from parents, grandma etc), it still makes us feel very loved even when we are far from home! 
Oh, and there's also my beautiful anniversary roses in there :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for reading!

No comments: