I just thought I'd ask for some prayer. Hopefully, in less than a few weeks we find out if we're staying in Texas or moving to Rapid City, South Dakota in a year. Our chances have moved from 100% staying in TX, to 50/50 within the last week (someone in the class changed their mind). Either way, Josh would still fly the B-1. After this year of training, we would end up staying the next 3-4 years at either SD or TX. I'm trying not to let it consume my thoughts. As we've said before, we can make the best out of any location. So, we need just need prayer that God will calm the nerves again, give us patience, and put us in the right place.
Thanks guys!
Rapid City, SD
Home of Mt. Rushmore
Home of Mt. Rushmore
Abilene, TX
Home to lots of cattle, cacti and smaller mountains.
Home to lots of cattle, cacti and smaller mountains.

5 comments:
I will! You guys are in our thoughts and hopefully it ends up the way you want it to and if it doesn't, like you said it will work out either way :)
Miss you guys!!
Sending lots of good thoughts your way! I hope everything works out in your favor :) It would definitely be a lot easier to rendezvous in Dallas if you were still at Dyess!!
You guys will be in our prayers. Good luck with everything.
Dave is deploying in March again. So, yes, I guess you just need to be patient and supportive when you are in the military.
Love you guys!
We will be praying. I grew up at Ellsworth, it is a great area, but I am sure you guys will have a wonderful time at either base.
You guys are in our prayers... What an adventure you live!!
Post a Comment