I don't do these much, but I have absolutely nothing else to do, so here it goes. I got tagged and all I have to do is list 6 things that make me happy. I'm suppossed to tag others, but consider yourself tagged if you read this, and if you feel like doing it, go right ahead :)
SO, In no order, 6 things that make me happy.
1: Spending time with Josh, playing games, though I always lose.
2: Reggie always makes me happy too, unless he's chewing up my stuff.
3: COFFEE with cream, I reallllllly miss some Dancing Goats.
4: Spending time with family drama free.
5: Traveling to new places.
6: Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.
SO, In no order, 6 things that make me happy.
1: Spending time with Josh, playing games, though I always lose.
2: Reggie always makes me happy too, unless he's chewing up my stuff.
3: COFFEE with cream, I reallllllly miss some Dancing Goats.
4: Spending time with family drama free.
5: Traveling to new places.
6: Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.
1 comment:
where are you? Are you guys still alive? It's been almost a MONTH since you have posted on your blog... come on :)
Hope all is well and the holidays went well for you guys, and the drive wasn't too bad.
Miss you guys! h
Post a Comment