There was a static display on base Saturday. For the first time I was able to see a B1! We both got to see the inside of it too. We talked to one of the pilots and he seemed to have nothing but good things to say about the program and the city. We're very excited for our move, we love going to new places. Josh doesn't start training until next March, but here's pics of the new plane he will be flying for at least a few years. In this plane there are 2 pilots and 2 navigators. This plane is huge and pretty awesome looking. It is supersonic, which means pretty fast, I think it can go Mach 1.25. The coolest part is that the wings can be swept back, its hard to explain, google it.
Also, we made it back in time from Pensacola for Halloween (barely). We ran to Walmart and they were out of candy, but we did get a pumpkin for $1. We didn't have an costumes or pumpkin carving stuff, so here's what we came up with:
We were all Colts fans, even Reggie has a jersey.
Josh kept trying to take thriller video's and pics by chasing Reggie around with a steak knife and making scary movie sounds.
And here are our neighbors, the Brent family. Kelly, Max and little Brody.
Hope everyone had a good Halloween!
3 comments:
That's awesome that a B-1 came to Columbus!! You guys probably didn't even care that a KC-10 from my squadron was there too... :) Nice Halloween pics too, very creative with the pumpkin. I'm off to the sandbox this week!
How cool that you guys got to see the B1 up close & personal!! :) Love the Halloween pics too ..haha!
love the B1 pics. I grew up with B-1's I think they are amazing, I lived up at Ellsworth for about 20 years. I am sure you guys will enjoy!!
Post a Comment