I don't have too much time to write because today is moving day! We plan on driving the 26ft truck and towing Josh's car on the truck and I'm following him. We're only driving about 6 hours to Shreveport, LA today. It's a nice halfway point. The Embry's are kindly letting us stay at their place tonight. Thank you! So we will drive half today and half tomorrow. Hopefully it will be under 15 hours, who knows.
Basically, we just wanted to ask for prayer requests for a safe trip, and also, we don't have a house yet!!! We may not have one for awhile, crazy I know. But please be praying that something will work out because if not we have to put everything in storage and then end up renting another truck to take it out later and yadda yadda yadda.... It's a mess.
Thank you for reading!! We will be leaving Columbus in about 2 hours :)
Abilene here we come!!!
4 comments:
HOW EXCITING... your actually leaving Columbus Mississippi :) YAH!!! Let me know when you get settled in TX... maybe we can meet up before we leave TX!!
Safe travels. h
Have a safe trip - you'll be in my prayers. I refueled one of your future buddies a couple nights ago. He took a lot of gas and took it fast - that's good for us:)
Have a safe trip! Send your address when you get there... we're FINALLY working on thank you's.
Hey! I sure miss you at Kudos!!! I hope ya'll have a safe trip to TX and are able to find a house soon!
Robin
Post a Comment