Well, our vacation in Myrtle Beach and Charleston was wonderful and well needed. We took a ton of pics in Charleston and I accidentally deleted them, so it may be awhile before I find those again. Here are just a few of the trip.
The view of downtown Charleston from an awesome bridge.
We went to an outdoor mall and they had fish to feed, they were crazy!!


We rented scooters one day to explore Myrtle Beach. Since it was 'off season' (aka 50 degrees out) we got a really good deal :) It was very chilly, but very fun!

The view of Myrtle Beach

One tower of our hotel. We were on the 9th floor.


Josh playing in the ocean.

The view from our hotel balcony.

The master bedroom.

The other bedroom.
I actually saw this room first, I was like um really? We have to sleep in separate beds??

Our kitchen full of appliances! We also had a dishwasher and a washer & dryer!

And our comfy living room. We even had two full bathrooms, but I didn't take pics of those.Thanks to the Bradleys for giving us this place for a week. We really enjoyed it!
If you want to see the rest of our pics here's a link.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2022816&l=fb63b&id=197402064
Hopefully I can recover the ones I deleted!
1 comment:
What a fun trip. We did T-1 cross countries to both of those places and they are beautiful. I love that bridge in Charleston... Angela and Bailey went home to Ecuador this morning and I'm off to the sandbox next week. We'll both still have email though, so keep in touch!!
Post a Comment