Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Thoughts!

I just realized that as of today, I only have 18 more days that I will be working at Kudoz between now and Oct 15th (due to vacations, and not counting holidays or weekends). So of the 34 days til my last day, only 18 of them will involve me actually working :) Don't get me wrong, I will miss Kudoz deeply, I've met a lot of great people and for the most part its been an enjoyable job! I just want to be able to start looking for my next job.

Plus getting closer to my last day means getting closer to our vacation!! We will start off by staying Thursday-Saturday in downtown Charleston, North Carolina. Next, thanks to some dear friends back home, we are renting their timeshare right on the Atlantic Ocean in North Myrtle Beach. The resort has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers, a spa and a tiki bar! It's just what we need to end the past year of pilot training and work stresses. The best part is that we're only paying about $50 for the 5 days that we will be there. This is such a blessing thanks to the Bradleys :)

Josh takes off for survival next Thursday. While he's gone I'm going to prepare for our first full DITY move! It's depressing how excited I am to start packing and organizing our house! I've already got all the boxes, packing paper, tape and markers we need. Lastly, we just reserved our Penske moving truck today, so Abilene is in sight.

Reggie is licking my foot like crazy right now, he says hello. He wants everyone to know that he's grown so much and is already 15lbs, 10 months old and off puppy food.
Here he is in his Colts jersey while watching the game last Sunday.


He met a new friend a couple of weeks ago. This is Copper an 8 week old Lab.

I got bored and decided to create a new layout. Who knows how long its going to last. There is a new little follower thing to the right. You should click, follow this blog, it will be fun.
See ya!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay for vacation!! I wish Dave have more than just a week before his training. You guys are lucky!!
Reggie is looking big!