Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess what this used to be??

I tried to get home from work as soon as I possibly could so I can get Reggie out, but I got stuck at work and I guess he couldn't handle it.
Today I came home to this, can you guess what it was?

If you guessed 4 B-1 ornaments and 1 T-6 ornament and their boxes, then you are correct! I was planning to use them as gifts. I shut the door to the room these were in, but the door didn't lock all the way. Again, all his toys scattered around the room, completely untouched. OH! and if you look real close, you can see some chewed up wedding pictures. Only pictures of me though, not Josh. He hates me!

He completely chomped down on the metal, there are teeth marks in half the ornaments. I tried to take a picture to capture the details. The t-6 tail is pretttty gone.


I also encountered a new little friend running around in our kitchen. I don't even want to google want kind of spider this is because I see it all the time, and I'm assuming it could hurt me.


3 More days til I get to go home. I hope Reggie can make it in the car for 13 hours without going nuts or jumping out the car window while I'm driving (again). I promise I do love the pup :)


I forgot to mention, the first day Josh was gone I ended up getting the first flat tire on my 2 year old Cobalt. I got it "fixed" today at the base, and it has less air in it now than when I took it in to get it fixed. Apparently, when I said I'd like to get my tires rotated, a road trip inspection, and a patch for the tire, the guy also heard me say "throw a $24 oil change in there too?" Even though I specifically said I didn't want one. So after charging me, in order to make me feel better he gave me 8 tokens to the car wash on base! I'm thrilled!! (Sarcasm) I guess I can't complain, I needed an oil change in about 1,000 miles so it wasn't all bad. I hope my tire makes it. I hope the rest of this week gets better.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Looks like Reggie probably misses Josh almost as much as you do. Someday you'll look back and laugh, right? Hang in there, Josh will be home soon.

Aimee said...

Reggie is not a happy puppy with Josh gone is he? He'll be back soon though and the terrible puppy days will be gone soon too! :)

Angela said...

Holy dog! Hope things get better this weekend. I'm glad you'll get to spend some time with your family.