Look! I can pick my nose with my tongue!

His favorite toy
Playing in the park
He's feisty!
Hello!I can't believe it's March. Only 3 more months until assignment night! I wish I could say nothing has happened in the past month, but then I'd be lying.
Reggie is still a spoiled but sweet, lovable puppy. Everyone loves him. He's getting big, he just went for his 16 week shots and did really well. He's gained 2.5lbs in the one month that we've had him and the vet says he looks great.
In other news, the work fiasco. I've decided to make it its own entry because its so long. So, look for it.
Second, we have new neighbors. We had a couple move in behind us and they have an Alaskan puppy named Nanook, whom Reggie loves. Right now they are the same size, but Nanook is supposed to get to over 100lbs. Right now he's 12 weeks old, so Reggie and him have a lot of fun together. The couple that moved in seem really nice. I'm excited to hang out with them and get to know them more. They just got married a month ago, it reminds me of a lot of the wives in our class, just got married and moved to Columbus. I also finally met our other neighbors behind us Emily and Chad, they've been here since October but we haven't really met. They have a big boxer dog named Sandy. Reggie found a way to get into Sandy's fence through a crack in the side, it's hilarious to watch him slide through. They also seem really nice.
Then, last night when I got home from work, there was a moving truck parked right in front of our house. The truck had Indiana plates so immediately I thought it was the couple down the road moving out. So, here was my parking dilemma: the truck/trailer had taken up my parking spot, and I couldn't park in front of the mailbox, and the trash was sitting out to be picked up so I couldn't park there, AND, Josh was already home so I couldn't block him in the drive way because he leaves before me in the morning. So, I decided to park in the neighbors driveway (because we haven't had neighbors there for almost 10 months now). As I'm falling asleep I hear something next door, immediately I knew what it was, the dreaded day had finally come, we now have neighbors attached to us. So, I went outside at 11pm to apologize and moved my car, and they did not seem too happy with me at all. Whoopsi. I think we may have gotten off to a bad start. I hope it gets better.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Romans 13:7 Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
1 Timothy 6: 7-10 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.
As for trips, I'm coming home next week! I need a break, I need some civilization. I was lucky enough to only have to get a one way flight. I still had to pay $250 for the ticket but its straight out of Columbus, into South Bend. Josh's parents are meeting us in Nashville for Easter so I'm riding to Nashville with them, and Josh and I can drive back to Columbus after the weekend is over. Hooray!

1 comment:
1. Reggie's pictures are too cute. The video cracked me up!
2. I'm sorry to hear about your work situation :( I will say a prayer for you.
3. I had no idea you were going home too next week! Our boys will be bachelors all by themselves!
Post a Comment