We visited the Waverley mansion...
I love my Grandpas look in this picture.


And then we came home, played with Reggie and crashed on the couch

A couple weeks ago I went back to South Bend to visit the family. I can't believe I lived in such miserable weather for so long! It was depressing to be so cold and see no sun. It was great to see my family again though. My aunt also made me some very yummy chocolate chip cookies, but someone stole them (I'm still bitter). After being in South Bend for a week, I rode with the Parker family to Nashville to meet up with Josh and Reggie for an Easter weekend in the city. It was our first time hanging out in Nashville and we really liked it. We visited the Opryland Hotel and quite a few bars downtown. Here are some pictures from our trip:







Reggie really loves roadtrips.
If you're bored enough to look at more pictures here they are: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017486&l=296d0&id=197402064
Other than that, there's not much us else going on. Josh's birthday is the 26th, so I've got to find something really cool for him because my birthday is 2 weeks later :) Then, a week after that is our year anniversary, and a month after that is assignment night!! Hooray, the time is flying by. Unfortunetly, we've been here long enough that some of the great friends we've made are starting to leave us to go to much cooler places. Our neighbors Dave, Angela and Bailey as well as the Axes are leaving within the next 2 months! Both of these families have kids, so where am I going to get my baby fix!?!
As for Josh's flying, nothing too exciting there, he's still doing pretty well so please pray that it continues. He's looking very much into bombers lately because it seems to have more of the lifestyle that we would like. So, please continue to pray that God will open the doors for something Josh can really pursue. Only 67 days left until we figure out where we're going and what we're doing next.
1 comment:
I can't believe your assignment night is in just a couple months! Craazy!! We'll be praying so you can get what you'd like. Thanks for being the greatest neighbors!!
Post a Comment