I'm thinking of this set in the guest bedroom. Actually, its already on our guest bed, but we need a second set for the other twin and they were out. So of course I'm second guessing. What do you think? Too weird? Too dark? Just right? Or not?
Don't just read it... reply ;)ThAnKs!
3 comments:
I think it's a good combination of neutrals!! What color are the walls/other decor?
So far, all we have for the decor is the bedding. Its a day bed with a trundle so trying to find cute twin bed stuff is really hard. Most of it is Hannah Montana or camo. So I've decided I have to find something I like first then work around it. Also, I'm not sure if we are ever going to paint!
I like the color combo..it should be pretty easy to match with other items for decorating
Post a Comment