Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wichita blurb - from myspace

I decided to update my blog and some pics.

Well, our time here in Wichita is going by quick. The weather here is wonderful, just last week it was 65-70 degrees! I'm loving that Christmas weather. I'm sure we will get our white Christmas though, we're heading back to Michiana this Friday morning. We're driving to Kansas city around 1am, then catching a flight to Chicago. After spending the day in Chi town with the Parker fam, we will be heading home! We will be home for about a week and heading back on the 28th. I'm excited to see our families and friends :)

As for what else is new, well, if I pass all 24 credits next semester I'll be graduating in May. So that's exciting. Then, Josh and I are heading to Columbus, Mississippi, which is even more exciting. I'm stoked to be living in a place with lakes again. But, I'm not looking forward to the humidity

I just got a new assistant manager job at a place called Pump It Up, its a kids playplace filled with giant inflatables. We book private parties, all I do is supervise the high schoolers and make sure the parties run smoothly. It's sad to leave Family Video, but I figured it would be great to have two management experiences to go with my management major.

This year has gone by incredibly fast, and I must say, its been a year full of ups, no downs. Josh and I have traveled to NYC, Virginia Beach, D.C., Chicago, Florida, Colorado Springs, Kansas City, St. Louis, Dallas, Oklahoma and more. We've had a blast together and we're very happy. As for wedding bells, Josh expects to hear them in no less than 25 years. I'm trying to fight him, but he's a toughy

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, and a happy new year!

No comments: