Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wichita blog - from myspace

Well, here's what is new with me. In the past month Josh and I visited NYC, D.C., Virginia Beach, and St. Louis. All were amazing. Now we are both living in Wichita, Kansas, which surprisingly is way better than Indiana. No cornfields here, just tons of green rolling hills and beautiful skies. The city is nice, lots of things to do. More places to eat than I have ever seen. Last night we went to watch the game at a sports bar called Oscars, which has the biggest sports screen in the world. The bar is actually in a movie theater. They cut out the center of the stadium seats and put in a bar, then on the sides were stadium seating. The screen was a huge movie screen playing the NBA playoffs, it was awesome. You can take your food and drinks in the other theaters or just order something while you're watching a movie. K, well I've got to get back to apt hunting.

No comments: