Sunday, January 1, 2006

Old myspace blogs - Jan Feb 2006

Feb 26 2006

ABC easy as 123

Current mood:pleased

A - Available: Very far from it.

A - Age: 21

A - Annoyance: Slow drivers, obnoxious people

B - Best Friend: Leslie, Lindsey, jeff

B - Bar: I really like Jake's

B - Birthday: May 10 1984

C - Crush: Joshua John Parker

C - Car: I love Coby the cobalt, he's nice to me.

C - Cat: Scratch, I can't stand him

D - Dead Pets Name: Rusty #1, Sam, Katie, Petie, Chip & Dale, Sarah, Nicholas, Max, Girl, etc etc

D - Dads Name: Delbert Lee, yea laugh all you want but he can kick your butt any day.

D - Dog: Rusty #2, Pepper, Cha-Chi.

E - Easiest person to talk to: Lindsey or Jeff

E - Eggs: I like them over easy with some toast.

E - Email: Tearacmu02@yahoo.com

F - Favorite color?: Blue

F - Food: Salad

F - Foreign Slang: Zut! Or Shisa

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

G - God: I like him

G - Good Times: Mostly summers on the beach with Josh. Or my Fiona Apple concert in KY.

H - Hair Color: mine is blonde

H - Height: 5'2 baby

H - Happy: Yea, not at work, but every other weekend or so I'm pretty stoked.

I - Ice Cream: I miss Ben and Jerry's choc chip cookie dough

I - Instrument: Um, I can play trumpet, piano, flute, guitar, and drums on my steering wheel. I should get some free drum lessons. Eh em…

I - Idol: hm, I don't know anymore. Maybe my dad.

J - Jewelery: I've been getting into some earrings and necklaces believe it or not.

J - Job: I'm a full timer at the family video.

J - Jokes: Uh, as long as they aren't stupid ones about Chuck Norris, I love jokes. Oh, this one is good. What do you call a group of millionaires in a room watching the super bowl? The Indianapolis Colts. Hahah, Sorry JP.

K - Kids: I'm excited to have them some day with a wonderful husband.

K - Karate: I used to be in karate back in the day.

K - Kung Fu: Kung Fu Hustle- bottom shelf new release wall in between kicking and screaming and land before time. Man, I'm a loser.

L - Longest Car Ride: Recently to Kentucky, but furthest ever is Niles Michigan to Birmingham Alabama.

L - Longest Relationship: 3 years

L - Life Is: awesome when you have great people to live it with you.

M - Milk Flavor: I think I may be lactose intolerant, but I like white anyway.

M - Mothers Name: Dawn Faye

M - Movie Last Watched: Weather man.

N - Number of Siblings: technically 5

N - Northern or Southern: Northern

N - Name: Teara Fawn Payne

O - One Wish: I wish I didn't have to work 40 hours a week so I can spend more time with someone I really like.

O - One Phobia?: drowning.

O - Otter Pop: uh, what?

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: divorced

P - Part of your appearence you like best: maybe my smile?

P - Part of your Personality you like best: dunno

Q - Quick or Slow?: I like time to go by slow when sleeping, fast when working, freeze when I'm at Purdue.

Q - Quality Dairy Store: ahh, I miss the corner store of mt. pleasant.

Q - Question your decisions often?: yes, everyday.

R - Reason to smile: I'm going to Purdue Thursday.

R - Reality TV Show: I never get to watch tv, but I love the real world and gauntlet.

R - Right or Left: Right

S - Song Last Heard: Something by Coldplay

S - Season: Summer is by far the best.

S - Sex: "I'm 12, I'm 18, I'm 15, Sex can wait, I'm worth it." Remember that commercial??

T - Time you woke up: 12 then went back to bed til 1pm.

T - Time Now: 1:30am

T - Time for bed: depends anywhere from 12-4am

U - Unknown fact about yourself: I have webbed toes.

U - Unicorns : They should be a mascot for a sports team, like the Utah Unicorns.

U - You are?: Hardworking, somewhat intelligent, and responsible.

V - Vegetable you hate: none

V - Vegetable you love: all

V - View on Politics: they suck to watch

W- Worst Habits: biting my fingernails.

W- Where are you going to travel next: Thursday, willowbrook apartments, west lafayette Indiana

W- Where you live: On the line Michigan/Indiana

X - X-Rays: Yea, I've only had one, but not for a broken bone.

X - X-Rated: Pervs

X - X-bf/gf's: drive me crazy, especially when they are bi-polar and insecure. I just got to keep in mind, they are ex's for a reason. Grr.

Y - Year you were born: 1984

Y - Year it is now: 2006

Y - Yellow: and it was all yellow….Coldplay is amazing live.

Z - Zoo Animal: I like the penguins

Z - Zodiac: I'm a Taurus.

Z - Zoolander? PC610, nearly new, last shelf all the way down to the right. Ugh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 25, 2006

K, so yea, I did witness the best concert ever last night. Fiona was amazing being all sweet and cracking jokes. She only played for half an hour so I was kinda pissed, but Coldplay completely made up for it. Our drive was only 5 hours to and from Kentucky. Linds and I had a ton of fun, met some awesome aussie group and had a great night out on the town on Forth Street Live. Coldplay was by far the best concert I have ever seen. Honestly, they are tied with Muse when I saw them at MSU, but I think they are better because of the awesome screen they had with close up pics and stuff. INCREDIBLE! Fiona was her nutty self as always, cracking jokes and had random emotional screams during her songs. Honestly, I wanted to cry because she was just there, in front of me, in the same room. AH! I bought linds and I a shirt and I don't even want to share how much that cost, but I like my shirt so that's sweet. Tonite the Jeffster was in town. We hit up Applebees, then some free pitchers at between the buns via my old manager (the person that introduced me to fiona). Then Jeff, Linds and I headed out to bookmakers, 10 dollar cover but unlimited drinks, it was pretty sweet. the three of us danced the night away. Alright I am tired like I have never been to sleep. I'm getting to bed. Josh, I'm so excited to see you :) Night!

Teitur is on my mind tonight...... I love it. I love sleep too. I love dreaming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 22, 2006

I can not focus on macroeconomics at all. I don't really care how terrible I do on the test. This one is suppossed to be easier, but I've just had so much junk going on mentally and physically that I don't feel like focusing. I can afford a C on a test as much as I hate the thought of it. Anyways. A customer asked me today to name my top 3 favorite movies of all time. I'm like woah, how do I do that? The first one was the easiest, Love Actually. Now the second and third I am having trouble with because I have seen so many movies. I need help. So, just quick because I don't want to get into thinking about it too much, Josh may have the opportunity to stay at Purdue longer instead of going to Kansas. *Sigh* is all I have to say. Anyways, I'm going to read more about relationships in my wonderful book that I can not get enough of. It's really helping me deal with not only my current relationship, but also why my other ones were utter failures. I can't help that I dated insecure guys with the "J costume."

"For love we, we climb mountains, cross seas, traverse desert sands, and endure untold hardships. Without love, mountains become unclimbable, seas uncrossable, deserts unbearable, and hardships in our plight of life... all human accomplishments that are not motivated by love are, in the end empty."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 20, 2006

Current mood:exhausted

the most amazing thing happened at work today. Sunny 101.5 had the weekend 80's like usual and so I decided, hey, im going to break the rules, im going to listen to the radio at work. So, I did. Yea, the 80's music mysteriously attracted not one, not two but three, k, three and a half mullets. That's right, all hanging out at the FV, it was wonderful. I really almost busted up laughing when the first one came through the door, it was one of those 80's power ballads and the guy comes in with a curly mullet and a leather jacket, storming for the porn room, I just paused and thought to myself, now this is what makes my job fun. I'm exhausted, I have worked on accounting for almost 8 hours tonight. Thanks JP for keeping me awake.

There's really nothing you can do
You're going where I'm going too
Stay beside me, stay beside me
I want you
I'm fire-you're the ocean
I'm energy-you're the rhythm
Love is somewhere in between
What you believe and what you dream
I'm just trying to make you mine
You're the ocean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 19, 2006

I really can't stand the thought of missing someone. It's like life is so boring without them next to you, does that make me lame? At the same time you think, you know what I don't need a full time job, I can be part time, make the same money, work the same hours and instead of getting benefits I can be getting days off to have fun. But no, I am a workaholic, aka a big loser. I just want to take numerous days off and still have loads of money so I can pay for my pilot boyfriend to fly me around the country. I think that'd be awesome. I'm tired of typing, I am going to go dream, so in order to do that I should get to bed. Linds, happy 21st hun. Josh, I miss you, and you can kill me for putting this on here, but I don't care. :O) night!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 14, 2006
I am all smiles

Current mood:giddy

Well, I must say I had the most wonderful Valentine's day ever. A random spur of the moment decision was made last night for Josh and I to meet in Merrillville for dinner tonight, not too far of a drive for either of us. We both experienced Joe's Crab Shack for the first time. I wish my stomach would have enjoyed what looked like awesome food, but it didn't make it pass the salad. For some reason my stomach started acting up and what do you know, again I'm trying to have a pleasant night with Josh and I can't keep my food down. You may think that it seems like a terrible night but really it wasn't. We exchanged our gifts and I got the best movie ever (Love Actually) an awesome book, a nice little note and the wonderful company of an incredible guy. Now what girl could ask for anything more? Yea, not having an upset stomach would have been great, but we still made the most of it. I am so giddy right now and somehow I have to focus on homework. Ick. Night :o) I hope everyone had a great valentine's day!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 13, 2006
So I made it to IUSB from Purdue a half hour early. I knew I should have stayed an extra half hour. I miss it already. Ah well. This weekend was incredible, I couldn't ask for anything more. It started with a wonderful pasta dinner for me and Jen from the boys. Afterwards a little cactus time (a way cooler rumrunners) and I found out JP could dance! The majority of the weekend was simply relaxing and just having a good time which is what I really needed. I dread going back to work. I've already got my tax refund which is awesome, tomorrow I get paid, so that makes for a nice v-day. I have to wait til tomorrow to open my gift which sucks, but I can manage. I've always hated valentine's day, but this weekend has slightly, just slightly changed my mind. Well, it's class time. Kansas is so fricken lucky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 31, 2006

Current mood:tired

9 lasts!

9. last cigarette: um, like 4 months ago. I never want another.

8. last beverage: A mix of iced china green tips and lotus tea in my awesome starbucks nalgene thing that I can never pronounce right.

7. last kiss: A guy that I really kinda have this thing for and if you know me, you know who it is.

6. last movie: Derailed

5. last cd played: Fiona Apple when the pawn... because I'm seeing her in less than a month and I am so EXCITED!
4. last bath: I don't usually do baths since theres always like 10 people in my house. So the last one was probably in my old apartment in August.
3. last time you cried: Um, I try not to cry, it brings me down.
2. last relationship: I guess its been almost 5 months?

1. last purchase: A tank of gas to get me home from Purdue this past weekend.

8 have you evers..

8. have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yep!

7. have you ever skinny dipped: Yea..

6. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: YES!

5. have you ever fallen in love: yep

4. have you ever lost someone you loved: Yea, it happens.

3. have you ever been depressed: Of course.
2. have you ever been drunk and threw up: Not in quite awhile.

1. have you ever run away: No, but I always wanted to growing up.

7 states you've slept in..

1. MI 2. IN 3. TN 4. FL 5. OH 6. AL 7. KY


6 things you've done today..

1. Went to both Classes

2. Worked 8 hours
3. thought about someone

4. facebooked for way too long

5. fixed my internet

6. stayed up way too late.

5 favorite things to do in no order..

1. sleep 2. go on road trips 3. make money 4. watch movies 5. nap while listening to music

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to..

1. Leslie
2. Stephy
3. Jeff
4. Lindsey

3 Things you miss/ or will miss

1. the last guy I kissed

2. friends at CMU
3. the days that I didn't work 40 hours a week

2 things you want to do before you die..

1. travel the world

2. marry a man I love and respect, and have an awesome family together.

1 thing you are proud of.
1. my persistance


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 21, 2006


Sadly, yesterday yet another battery passed away on my 96 cavy, so my dad and I had the discussion today of how its such a great time for me to get a car. So today, I have bought myself a car. Yep, that's right, right now parked in our garage is a brand new, 2006, 5 speed, silver, chevy cobalt. 10 miles on it. All on my own, all by myself, my credit, my money, me. Today has been a great day. Josh came home for weekend too, so thats always fun. Jeff, I tried to get ahold of you today, but my new phone didn't get all the numbers from my old phone correctly, and sadly, yours was one lost. So I need it! K, I have to work tomorrow. And tomorrow night is the big THR show. K. Well, I should get to bed. So yea. Happy car day for me! My dad is so proud, I think he almost cried today, twice. Oh, and Happy I guess now, late, bday to both my ex's, hope your 24th year of living is a great one, wow thats almost 25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 19, 2006

I wish I could be waking up at 5m to a call telling me to meet outside in 5 minutes....

Current mood:contemplative

It's summer, a surprise drive to the beach, on the pier while the sun rises. If you could go back to a random day in your life, what would it be?

I hate myspace. I just wrote this huge blog about how awesome I feel because I've realized I should be with someone that I really care for. Not someone I can settle for. I want someone that... ugh, forget it. I dont want to redo this, the first time had so much meaning and aggressiveness. I want to be with him. I want the motivation to realize that I really do deserve better, and him of all people I know can make me feel that way. He always has. Don't make fun of me because I write this stuff on here, it helps me vent ohhhh so much. K, I hate myspace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 17, 2006

It's not about finding the perfect person, it's about being perfect together

Current mood:happy

So, I'm finally home after a great weekend at Purdue. We had a lot of fun, Friday night we went to Jakes which reminds me of an oversized O'Kellys, but its much better because after 11 they have free hot dogs and popcorn. I got Josh and I free drinks from some Aussies that tried hitting on me at the bar. Then Josh got some free taco's for us at TBell. Saturday we saw the hilarious Haywood Banks (the guy that sings the yea toast! song). Afterwards we went to a couple parties which were fun. Sunday we lounged around watching football. What an upset the Colts game was huh? I played Risk for the first time ever, I was so close to ruling the world after taking out Andrew, but then Josh came out of Australia and completely took me out. So, yeah, I'm not sure if I'm still single or not, but I think I know what I want, so that's always a plus. I'd like to think I am ready for another relationship, but there are some days where I think I'm not. I really don't want to let this one get away again though. I honestly think I have changed for the better within these past months. Moving home has been the greatest thing I have done for myself in quite sometime. So anyways, The Honour Recital is finally moving back home. This Saturday they have a show somewhere and Josh is coming home for that. Which means it should be another great weekend with good friends in town. I have to close Friday, open Saturday, close Sunday, so thats no fun. Ah well. K, I'm going to try to figure out my printer so I can print my stuff out for classes. Night!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 13, 2006

Current mood:happy

So, I woke up today at 9am to a wonderful phone call asking me if I wanted to go to Kansas. It was Josh and he found out that after he graduates in May, he's going to Kansas for "casual status" for the air force, then a year later he's going to Mississippi for whatever is next after that. So I'm really excited for him because he's been looking forward to this forever. So we have some stuff to celebrate this weekend. The weather was soooo awesome today walking around IUSB getting my stuff done. I loved it. K well, I should get to bed. I accomplished everything I needed to do today, so I'm pretty happy. Tomorrow I get to leave work early so I'm pleased with that. Then I am off to Purdue for the weekend. Woo hoo. Night all

It's Friday the 13th. Ick!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 9, 2006

Three weeks have come and gone so fast. Josh left today back to Purdue. Finally I get to get back on track with my sleep schedule (yay) in my new pj's that I only have til Friday . Thursday & Friday night were filled with cards and the family. Euchre with the Parkers, then uno attack and madgabs with the Paynes. After a fun night last night I went to bed at 5am and woke up at 7:30 for work. I'm still kicking.

So yea last night was kinda awkward. I went bowling with Josh and we ran into Brad's parents. I mean it was bound to happen sometime, but it just came out of nowhere. I know deep down they hate my guts, but at the same time, I can't worry about pleasing them anymore. As much as it hurts to see them, I've moved on. I know him and I deserve better. Am I ready for another relationship? I do not know, for many reasons. Who knows what they saw. But I'm sure Brad's doing the same things.

Anyways, afterwards, Josh and I went to starbucks and played games for a little while. A little game called whoonu? Or something like that, it turns out we know each other pretty darn well after the what 7 years we've known each other? So yea. I'm going on my second month without the hormones, I must say its rather interesting. It's nice to not have to worry about it. Tax season is coming and I'm getting out of debt. Only $4,000 left! I'm stoked, I made a deal with myself that I'm not going to get an apartment or a car until I am out of debt. Nice huh? K, well I'm done. Leslie thanks for being patient with me these past few weeks :) Friday I am going down to Purdue for the weekend, I honestly love it there more than I thought I would. K, yea, see ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 5, 2006

GOOOOO TEXAS! What a great game. Not even two heisman trophy winners can take on the amazing Vince Young. I went to between the buns with Josh and we ended up staying the whole game because we couldn't miss a minute. Josh lost $5 to my brother because he too had Texas winning. Ha. On a sad and terrible note, college football is over. Now it is time to look ahead to NCAA basketball. Hmm. I've got to be up in the morning for work again. Wonderful. Night all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 2, 2006

Current mood:tired

I have the day off tomorrow! I think I have pink eye. Pink eye, right after the flu, how awesome is that? People are telling me I need more sleep, then they continue to keep me out and about til 3 in the morning. Played Clue tonight with the Parkers, I was so close to winning but Josh got it first. New years was great, couldn't have asked for a better date. K, I am exhausted, I can feel my throat swelling up. I hate being sick. I love Notre Dame. Go Irish. I'm so glad I have the day off for football. I don't want this week to be over at all. See ya!




No comments: