Monday, July 8, 2013

What's new

It doesn't look like people really blog in the summer, and it looks like I'm one of those people! But for memories sake, here's a recap of what we've been up to since May.

1. We had the Hoes family come and visit from Abilene over Memorial Day weekend, had such a great time! Love this family so much!

2. Our nursery is coming along, we now have a crib, dresser, and painted light gray walls, possibly some tealish curtains. I've had many people ask, and if you are interested, we are registered at Amazon, Target, and Babies R Us.

3. We celebrated 6 years of marriage and actually stayed in town! Very rare for us! We had a rather classy meal at the Applebees :)

4. We found out we are having a baby girl and everything looks healthy! If anyone happens to have some used baby girl clothes and would like to send them our way, we would appreciate it! After watching my nieces and nephew grow up so fast, the thought of paying for new clothes sickens me!

5. We spent 4th of July weekend in South Padre Island, another Texas city to check off the list! We love the beach, it was so good to get away. We also took the pups in the new car and they did so well. We puppy proofed the car and it came out unscathed. We LOVE our new car, LOVE LOVE LOVE!

6. As far as the pregnancy goes, this week I will be 7 months. I've officially gained 20 pounds! It's getting harder for me to bend over and get up after sitting down. Sleeping on my back is getting difficult. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the heat, or both, but at times I feel myself turning into a crazy impatient person, especially with strangers. I still haven't been sick, it's been an easy pregnancy, we are so blessed!

I think that's about it. Hope you all had a great 4th!

No comments: