
IF we depart Abilene timely, (the word IF should be the official word of the military)
It will be 60 days until we are officially off of Dyess, final out 11/15.
Wow! Letting this sink in a bit.
I could go on and on about how much we love this place and this assignment but I won't right now. I just hope the friends we've made here feel loved, and I pray they know how much they've blessed our lives! Thankfully, we won't be too far away :)
It will be 60 days until we are officially off of Dyess, final out 11/15.
Wow! Letting this sink in a bit.
I could go on and on about how much we love this place and this assignment but I won't right now. I just hope the friends we've made here feel loved, and I pray they know how much they've blessed our lives! Thankfully, we won't be too far away :)
No comments:
Post a Comment