We meet a lot of new people everywhere we go. A frequent question we have to answer is, "what does your husband do?" Yea, no one really cares about what I do, it's all about the hubby. Like doing accounts receivable for oil companies isn't that cool? Come on!?
Anyways, the answer obviously, "he's a pilot." Yea okay, AR, not as cool.
Our neighbor and friend Jason Violette performed in an airshow last weekend. This is him flying in the video (not Josh). Anyways, I can't get over how awesome this is.
Josh's job rocks. Here is a little taste of the B-1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHEd4SpQ-Q&feature=youtu.be
**:55, 1:41, 1:49; 2:20 are my fave parts**
and you have to have the sound turned up to get the full effect.
Sorry for the bombardment of posts, I told you, I've had a lot of time on my hands lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment