1) Do you prefer talking or texting? texting, I feel anxious and paranoid when talking on the phone. I hate the awkward pauses when you don't know when to talk or not talk.
2) Do you make your bed everyday? No, I wish it was something I could make time for, but I just don't!
2) Do you make your bed everyday? No, I wish it was something I could make time for, but I just don't!
3) What sounds do you hear right now? the sound of an empty house with a clock ticking and dogs licking.
4) List three things that you always carry with you: phone, a sweater of some sort, and my military id.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Desperate Housewives, Everybody Loves Raymond, and the Office
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? playing guitar
7) What is your favorite drink? I love unsweet iced tea, but only in moderation.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: Um, Josh is a pilot that was afraid of heights growing up. And hmm, I should have closed with that one. Me, I have had small talk with 3 celebrities, Vince Vaughn, Kevin Jonas and Brady Quinn. Oh yea, and the kids! Reggie had a paint party on our leather couch yesterday, and Tyson is a foster child!
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: let myself be content with my procrastination tonight because I hope to have Thursday and Friday off.
10) Share something that you're thankful for today: SKYPE! Everyday!
4) List three things that you always carry with you: phone, a sweater of some sort, and my military id.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Desperate Housewives, Everybody Loves Raymond, and the Office
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? playing guitar
7) What is your favorite drink? I love unsweet iced tea, but only in moderation.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: Um, Josh is a pilot that was afraid of heights growing up. And hmm, I should have closed with that one. Me, I have had small talk with 3 celebrities, Vince Vaughn, Kevin Jonas and Brady Quinn. Oh yea, and the kids! Reggie had a paint party on our leather couch yesterday, and Tyson is a foster child!
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: let myself be content with my procrastination tonight because I hope to have Thursday and Friday off.
10) Share something that you're thankful for today: SKYPE! Everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment