Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The cure for home sickness!

We finally discovered Skype! We've heard all about it especially from military families. It's the primary mode of conversation while people are deployed. Anyways, Josh's parents got a new laptop and while they were down here this past week (pics to come!) we set up Skype. Also, my family got a new laptop so we set it up for them too. Oh, and Josh's brother has it too. So, it has been awesome to be able to see everyone's faces! I got to talk to my brother, sister, dad, and little nieces Gracey and Riley. I can't believe how much they've grown since Christmas. When you live so far away, it is the little things like this that really make your day. So, if you don't have Skype, you are totally missing out.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love skype! Technology is wonderful. We keep in touch with my family in Ecuador through skype and we love it!