Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Service

http://www.beltway.org/mediafiles/sermons/web/player.php?week=041209

For those of you who have the time, here is a link to our Easter service. Like I've said our church is amazing, our pastor is incredible. This has to be the best Easter service I've ever heard. This is the full length message and you may not have time for all of it, but I hope you can take a few minutes to enjoy it! The end is awesome, the church actually handed out an envelope with a disclosed amount money (Ranging from $5 to $100) to every family in the audience so that they could use it to bless the lives of others. When they do so, they are encouraged to write what they did on the church's blog: http://www.beltway.org/release/

They did this for all 3 services, I can't even begin to guess how many people were there. For those people back home, imagine a Texas sized Granger Community Church.


No comments: