So, a friend of mine introduced me to a little something that tracks how many people view your blog and where they are from. At first I thought it was kinda crazy, and scary. But, after thinking "why do I write all this stuff? No one reads it" I decided to check it out. And despite the lack of comments from you readers, we do have some fans ;)
Some of them are obvious, like hits from home, south bend, chicago, columbus, isreal, india & brazil. But some are completely random like australia, and indonesia?
So, I'm curious to know who are you frequent readers from
Missouri, Nevada, California, and Florida?
Don't worry, I know nothing more than what city you're from.
Leave some comments people so I don't feel worthless!
Thanks for reading!
2 comments:
I had a google alert when the T-38 crashed a few months ago and when you posted about the crash, it was included in one of the alerts. So I read some of the blogs, and realized that I was in your nearly exact position a few years ago when my husband was at Columbus for UPT, and the anticipation of the next assignment which would definately affect the future of our lives.
I read your blog...its nice to see where everyone goes from Columbus...congrats on the B1!!! We loved being in that community!!
Post a Comment