I shopped victoriously and won....

this dress!
(that for some reason I really really had to have)
It was an intense ebay battle, so I hope it fits :)
In other news, I also officially started giving private piano/voice lessons to kids, crazy huh? So far so good! And Josh has been on his cross country and back. Now he is in the stage of night flying and he says its the best few flights he's ever had. Only 36 more days til assignment night! As for our original 08-11 class, they had an AMAZING drop, the best we've ever seen.
Here's where everyone is going off to:

Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
Is that the dress you'll wear for graduation? It's so pretty!
So, somebody is going to Japan! That really was a good drop! I can't complain about NJ. It's actually growing on me. We're having a good time here.
I can't wait to know where you guys are going. Keep us posted!
you are going to look amazing in that dress!!
This id Dave - That drop is sweet...When is your new assignment night?
Post a Comment