Sunday, December 16, 2007

Old Myspace blogs for keepsakes

12-16-2007

Josh and I are coming home this weekend. Finally! We get to say goodbye to the saddest non-christmasy state of Mississippi. Seriously, these folks don't understand what they are missing. Christmas is always associated with snow. Snow ball fights, snowmobiling, sledding, living for snow days, snow angels, making snow forts, being snowed in by blizzards, having a whole attire for snow (snow pants epuipped with adjustable suspenders, boots, gloves, hat, scarf, neck warmer, and even a fancy helmet for the snowmobile rides). You would be surprised as to how a lack of fresh snow can damper the Christmas spirit. Basically, I'm saying, I'm excited to be coming home this weekend. We haven't been home since coming back from Jamaica in May. We're spending the day in Birmingham, then flying to Chicago, spending the day there with the family, then braving the Indiana toll road together to South Bend :)

I don't think we'll miss much of Mississippi while we're gone.

No comments: