Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Pre Wichita - from myspace

Today is a wonderful day. I only missed 2 questions on my accounting final that was worth 400 points. Um, I ended up with B+ in Accounting and B- in Macro. Honestly, I'm stoked with those grades because it wasn't easy working full time, and those classes were hard. Anyways, I got accepted to Wichita State today! I talked to my DM about transfering to the FV out there and told them I would be moving probably June 15th, they aren't happy with me, but they are happy for me. Sorry guys. We got a few good prestreets today, Rumor has it, Grandmas boy, and Munich are on my list to watch. So yea, finally classes are done! To top off the day Josh is on his way home :o) This weekend I'm probably going start the official apartment hunting. K, see ya.

No comments: